- The PLATFORM was developed for a project promoted by the Agência São Paulo de Desenvolvimento (ADE SAMPA), with the objective of systematizing and organizing important information about COVID-19. In this way, we seek to help the population, as well the private and public sectors, to understand and go through the crisis.
- The PLATFORM was developed by RN COSTA PESQUISA E DESIGN, registered with CNPJ 31.256.348/0001-78 (“Mee”), who owns all intellectual property rights on PLATFORM, respecting the rights of third parties on the materials cited on the website.
- The access and navigation to the PLATFORM is free, but access to its contents on each of the cited or referenced sites may be charged, according to each and the respective policy.
- The PLATFORM does not have and/or will have prohibited or restricted content for minors under 18.
- All PLATFORM information was taken from primary sources and will be indicated with the appropriate sources and credits. The selection of materials and content was made by the Mee team for your convenience and practicality. Mee has no ties to the owners and owners of primary content and sources.
- Mee is not responsible for the veracity, accuracy and authenticity of the information and data, since they are citations and references of content produced and provided by third parties. You understand that information about COVID-19 is dynamic and constantly updated. Mee is a technological and digital platform and does not endorse the technical and scientific information included in the PLATFORM.
- Mee does not guarantee that the page with the primary source of each material or content used will always be available to YOU. Each holder is responsible for maintaining his own website.
- Mee will use best efforts to maintain and operate the PLATFORM and its functionalities, but does not guarantee its full and continuous operation.
- Mee has no commitment to maintain the PLATFORM for a minimum duration.
- Mee will not be held responsible for any information and/or incorrect data present on the PLATFORM, or even in the case of changes in medical, professional and/or government guidelines, given the nature of the project and the dynamic nature of the information. If in doubt, look for a professional responsible for the area. Mee will also not be held responsible for any breach of expectation and/or damage caused by the misinterpretation or use of the PLATFORM.
- The PLATFORM is the exclusive property of Mee. You must not use, reproduce or copy the PLATFORM and/or its structural elements for any purposes other than those authorized and/or provided for in these TERMS.
- The PLATFORM does not collect personal data and/or browsing data from you or other users. If the PLATFORM starts using such data, it will inform in advance through updating and notification on the website. PLATFORM will not ask for your name, email or any other data.
- YOU must not alter, copy, influence the source code and features of the PLATFORM, or even try, or even install any applications, programs and other tools for tracking, decoding, mapping on the PLATFORM.
- In case of the provisions of this Term be considered null, invalid or unenforceable, such decision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which will continue to be in force and take effect.
- Mee may update the TERMS at any time. If there is a change in any item of this commitment, YOU will be informed when accessing the PLATFORM and the new text will be published in this same area.
- Mee will not forward emails, messages, postings or other forms of communication to YOU related to this PLATFORM, since we do not use user registrations.
- Whenever possible, we will try to resolve problems and issues with You via friendly means. If not possible, Mee and YOU agree to the jurisdiction and exclusive forum of the Central Forum of the District of São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil to settle any divergence arising from these TERMS. These Terms are governed by the laws of Brazil.