- Mee offers tools for you to organise all your content in one place, without having to stop using the ones you are already used to.
- Mee is still in the development phase, but plans to launch several tools and features in the coming months.
- If you want to receive news about us and have early access to the platform, we suggest that you sign up for our Waitlist by providing your full name and email.
- Your data will only be used for the purpose of mailing, in other words, sending communications informing the stage of development of Mee, our release plan and so on. We will not use or sell your data to third parties and we undertake to treat it with due security and confidentiality, in accordance with the legislation in use.
- You can unsubscribe to the emails at any time by clicking on the link that will be available in the footer of the emails.
- The list does not guarantee that you will have access to the platform in the future, but it puts you on a waitlist of people who will have priority to test our first version.
- Mee does not collect personal data and/or browsing data from you or other users. If our site begins to collect and use such data, it will inform you in advance by updating this policy and notifying you on the site.
- Mee is not responsible for or controls how content hosting providers use the data transferred by their systems, if you have any questions or disagreements, we suggest consulting the privacy policies of the respective providers.
- Whenever possible, we will try to resolve problems and issues with You via friendly means. If not possible, Mee and you agree to the jurisdiction and exclusive forum of the Central Forum of the District of São Paulo, State of São Paulo, to resolve any disagreement related to this Policy. This Policy is governed by the laws of Brazil.